WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
- We may receive and store information that you voluntarily submit through the Website for the purpose of subscribing to the Website to receive newsletters, for the purpose of leaving comments on blog posts, or administering sweepstakes, contests or promotions. Examples of information collected for this purpose are your name, email address, and website URL. This information is only captured when you voluntarily enter or opt-in and enter this information for collection.
- We may receive and store certain types of usage-related information when you interact with the Website, including but not limited to, your computer’s IP address and browser information. The information we collect is used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor.
- The Website uses Google Analytics to track statistics regarding our audience and Website traffic. No personally identifiable information is transferred from the Website to Google Analytics. For more information on Google’s Analytics privacy policies, please visit this site.
- This Website engages in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed in accordance with the FTC’s requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
- Grace Filled Plate is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
*An HTTP cookie (also called web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie, or simply cookie) is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing (Wikipedia). Read more about the Website and Cookie in the section below.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website may provide personal information to any applicable third party in order to provide services.
Your personal information is not shared or sold with any other third-party application, information that does not identify you personally may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We will not sell, distribute, or reveal users’ email addresses or other personal information without their consent. This does not include third-party partners, such as those listed above which are contracted by Grace Filled Plate for services to better serve our readers.
MODIFICATION OR DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can decline to submit personal information at any time. If you decline, we may not be able to continue to provide service to you. You may request deletion of your personal information by sending an email to Brandice@GraceFilledPlate.com.
HOW LONG WILL WE RETAIN YOUR DATA?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. To do so, please email Brandice@GraceFilledPlate.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
The Website utilizes a WordPress Plug-in (add-on) Comment Reply Email Notification which allows readers commenting on a page or post to be notified of a reply, per the user’s request.
Visitor comments are checked through an automated spam detection service.
The Website uses a WordPress Plug-in (add-on) Contact Form 7 for contact submissions. The name, email, and comment entered by the visitor will be forward to Brandice@GraceFilledPlate so that we may respond to the question.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER SITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at Brandice@GraceFilledPlate.com and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
The Website utilizes several security measures including a secure HTTPS connection, Wordfence WordPress Plug-in (add-on), and regular monitoring by WordPress support services.
We are committed to protecting your data and want to you feel comfortable spending time here!
Thank you for being a part of my blog. If you have questions or comments please feel free to fill out the contact form or email me at Brandice@GraceFilledPlate.com.